Starting to juice need not be expensive. Looking for a juicer might be shocking when those in display range from 4k-25k Php. Thankfully there are appliance manufacturers who offer great value for money. An example of this is the Hanabishi Power Juicer HPJ-100
The HPJ-100 is similar to models from Black & Decker and Kyowa. It offers decent performance and costs just 920 Php (SM North Edsa).
- Powerful 400W motor easily beats up vegetables and fruits.
- The tray on top is convenient for continuously feeding the juicer.
- Massive pulp container allows for longer operation without stopping to dump the pulp.
- Relatively easy to clean.
- Medium sized strainer holes allows for more juice and less pulp
- Compared to super high-end models, the feeder tube is smaller. Extra steps in preparation to cut up items to fit.
- Minute manufacturing errors let little bits of pulp reach the juicer’s body.
- After dozens of use, the internal plastic parts remain stained from your juice’s pigments.
- It is rather loud (a trade-off for the power).
The less than 100 Php difference is probably not worth it. Go for the HPJ-100 for overall capacity. Below is a comparison of the blade/filter sizes: